Thursday, February 25, 2016




Hi!

It's Bethany.  Elizabeth has asked me to take over blogging on Out of Edwards and I will do my best to keep up the great travel advice that you are used to here!

A little about me...
We were neighbors and travel buddies with Jeff and Elizabeth at Edwards until we both moved on to new assignments.  If you are a long-time reader, you might remember my posts about Mammoth, Orange County and Hawaii.  Dan and I spent the last 4 years in Oklahoma City, which is a nice place to live, but doesn't have quite the travel destinations of California.  We are headed back to California in July, and we are very excited!  This time we will be in Monterey, CA so hopefully this will round out the blog nicely with some Northern California destinations.  There is a lot to do right on the Monterey Peninsula, so I hope to review my soon-to-be favorite local places as well.  We also love to hike and camp, so we will likely incorporate some more outdoor activities, as well as possibly some gear reviews for camping and travel as well.

Looking forward to sharing our travels with you!


B





No comments:

Post a Comment