Friday, October 7, 2011

Traveling with a little one...


It has been a while since I last had time to post - it is not because we haven't been traveling. In August we spent three weeks in Europe splitting our time between Ireland and Paris. However, just before we left for Europe we found out that we were expecting!! I spent most of August and September with "Morning Sickness" which for me was more like all day sickness.

I'm finally feeling better and we have quite a bit of updating to do between our Europe Trip and lots of fall travel in the local area. I've also joined the Officers' Spouses' Club Travel Group and hope to find a few hidden gems that we've missed in the past.

By the time our little one arrives he or she will have already been to three different countries and quite a few states. That's just how we roll around here though. Stay tuned for more updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment